28 July 2011

Steps to become the coolest Faccha...

As the admission season has almost ended and freshers will be moving into college, here are some rules that will make you the coolest faccha.
  • Make a setting with canteen wala bhaiyya.
Haa bhaiyya kaise ho.
Haa bhaiyya paise abhi deta hu.
Account me likh lena.
  • Jab aap college me enter kare to kuch log aapka intezar kar rahe ho.
Bhai aa gaya.Bhai aa gaya.
  • Have a group which includes the most talked of people in the 1st year.
  • Har 5 min me reminder laga lena ki phone pe baat karni hai
Arre tum mere piche kyu padi hui hai. Maine bola na....you are of not my kind. I have many others to look out for.
  • Have a stylish bike or car.
  • Have interaction with the most famous seniors of college.
  • Have a knowledge of all the hotspots in college.
 You can add more if you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment