21 January 2012

What IEEE means to me!!!






It has been now more than 2 years that I have been associated with IEEE at Delhi Technological University. And it has been a great learning experience for me.

When I first stepped into the college, I had no professional experience. I was like a blank paper. I first got to know about IEEE when seniors entered our class on the first day itself. As a very conservative person, I thought that "Ye society waghera sab bakwaas hai" and I refrained myself from joining it in the first year. But soon realized that after 1st year, I have gained nothing. In the technical fest, I saw my classmates working hard for TROIKA and simultaneously gaining their knowledge.  Also saw them organize their own event in April.

I joined it in my 2nd year and became active from Repertoire 2009. The after experience is worth talking about.

  • Got my precious friends through IEEE.
  • Enjoyed every part of life and had the feeeel.
  • Got the chance of representing DTU at Section Meets.
  • Had my first trip to Dehradun and Rishikesh.
  • TROIKA Night-Outs and being the member of the team that hung the banner from the topmost part of the college.
  • Xtreme moments with the awesome seniors.
  • Bonding with the juniors.
  • Improved my personality and personality skills.
  • Recognition in college(Of course I am famous).
  • Credits for my placements also goes to IEEE.
  • MishraJi.
Now I am going to witness my last TROIKA. So guys, do not disappoint me. I want to see the best TROIKA I have seen till now.


2 comments: